We are looking for a full time Graphic/Web Designer to join our team. We are open to interviewing professionals who must be a highly detail-oriented individual with strong organizational skills, able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously with a sense of urgency; a team-player, able to work independently as well as with cross-functional teams within the organization. Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas. Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent web experiences for various clients and industries. You will work on a wide array of clients and projects creating design solutions with high visual impact that can effectively and artfully convey our clients’ messaging.
- Primary graphic/web designer for all print, web, video/multimedia deliverables including, but not limited to, advertising, collateral, website, social media, internal and external presentation and other brand-related projects.
- Work with a wide range of media
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, account managers, video editors and web developers.
- Maintain hard deadlines
- Front line for all creative, being the last set of eyes before the audience’s
- Develop, design and create logos, web pages, and marketing brochures material
- Maintains confidentiality of all materials handled
- Graphic Design Skills
- Layout Skills
- Prototyping skills
- Creative Services
- Customer Focus
- Team player
- Great collaborator
- Attention to Detail
- Handles Rejection and re-direction
- Intimate knowledge of the print industry and printing best practices
- Print preflighting
- Intimate knowledge of interactive designs and digital best practices
- 3+ years of design experience
- Adobe Creative Suite Guru – specifically in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Must be able to work on Mac (OSX) computer.
- Experience in telling others’ stories (and your own)
- Ability to empathize with partners and clients
- Prior small business experience: being scrappy, resourceful and experimental
- Relevant Bachelor’s: Art, Graphic Design, Art Direction, Advertising
- A great sense of humor
- Organizational superpowers
Please upload resume, cover letter, and samples of the work or portfolio. We love creative people so feel free to include anything and everything that shows your creativity. Writing samples, design work, napkin doodles etc.
Kudu is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
* required field